Well folks. 2 weeks today, we will be on our way down to Lands End in our Chorley Nissan minibus, getting as much rest in as possible ready for the week of hell that lies before us!!
As we speak, the tow bar should be going on the bus, my bike is going in for a full service, (so hopefully it wont break half way through!!) and I am trying to load up with as many carbs as possible for the BIG week!! I think that all the training we have done so far, should be enough, (bit late now if it isn't!) so am now tailing off with the training and trying to conserve some energy. (sorry to the wife who thinks I'm using it as an excuse to sit on my arse doing nowt!!) Welcome on board to Paul & Andy, our drivers. Glad we have finally got that sorted or I would have had to sit in a brand new minibus while the others pedaled!! Can I also say a big thanks to my fellow collators, who have agreed to cover my shifts at work as my employers didnt seem to want to!! You know the script as well as I do Mr Rawding!!!
Anyway, 2 week today then it begins! Lands End to Death!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment